Full Stack Developer
Kelowna, BC, Canada
7 Cheetahs Trading builds next-generation quantitative trading algorithms. Our main focus is on creating top-notch trading strategies and technologies. At our core, we are a team of brilliant researchers, technologists and highly analytical individuals, striving to make a difference in the world of trading. We are looking to challenge industry norms and push the limits of traditional trading and technology.
We are expanding our team and are looking for a Full Stack Developer to help us scale our systems and build transparency into our product.
You’re the right fit if…
- Financial markets intrigue you
- You enjoy solving complex problems
- You are looking to work collaboratively with an experienced team
- You continuously look for ways to innovate
- Machine learning excites you
- You are looking to grow your career in a fast-paced start up
- On a journey of constant and never-ending improvement
- Data-driven in all aspects of our business
- Transparent and operate with integrity
- Managing risk in our products and for our employees
- Rapidly growing and looking for the right people to build top-notch trading strategies and technologies
Help design, implement and refine our integrative UI used internally for analyzing trades and collecting and reporting data
Assist with designing and structuring system architecture in a highly scalable manner using massive data sets
Implementing new trading logic into our algorithms and improve upon existing logic under direction of quantitative researchers
Develop and direct software system validation and automated testing methods including unit, integration, acceptance and algorithm backtests
2+ years of experience with the following:
Working knowledge of:
Common development tools; git, Jira, Confluence, Slack etc.
Agile methodologies and workflow
You enjoy learning from the markets
Ability to work creatively and independently to solve complex problems
Exceptional attention to detail and desire to understand issues deeply
Understand when to spend time researching a problem on your own and when to ask for help
Thrive in a collaborative, fast-paced environment
Strong communication skills and work ethic
Why Become a Cheetah?
- Startup Culture – We are a fast paced, high growth start-up where every team member plays a fundamental role to our success. Want to create an impact and work in a rapidly growing start-up? You’ve come to the right place.
- Competitive Compensation – In addition to competitive base salaries with tons of opportunity to grow with us, we offer ESOP and profit sharing.
- Training and Development – We allocate a training budget for each team member to ensure we are striving for constant, never-ending improvement as individuals and as a team.
- Four Weeks Vacation – Right off the bat you’ll have four weeks vacation, with an opportunity for more. Work hard, play hard.
How to Apply
Want to join 7 Cheetahs?
If this sounds like you, we want to hear from you. Email your resume to email@example.com and tell us why we should hire you. We are always looking for great people to join our awesome team.
Please note that this position is located at our office in Kelowna, BC.